WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging app for Smartphones. It is known for its simplicity, speed and all those cool Emojis to make our messaging experience a lot more fun. And the best part of it is, it has no adds. All this at a small price of 1$ per year (How do they even earn?). WhatsApp is available over almost all mobile operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian.
Recently WhatsApp came up with WhatsApp Web feature for your smartphones. Now millions of users will be able to access whatsapp from their PC. But unfortunately this feature is not available for iOS devices. WhatsApp Web is accessible through latest version of WhatsApp on Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia S60 devices.
What do I need to use WhatsApp Web
1. Latest version of WhatsApp installed on your smartphone.
2. Google Chrome Browser on your computer.
3. Internet connection on your mobile as well as computer.
How to use WhatsApp Web
(Here we have shown how to do it on Android OS. It is similar in other Operating Systems)
1. Open https://web.whatsapp.com over your computer in Google Chrome browser.
2. Open WhatsApp on you smartphone (Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or Nokia S60 devices only)
3. Go to the Menu and tap on WhatsApp Web.
4. Scan the QR code that appears on your Chrome browser.
As simple as that. Now you can access all the chats from your computer itself. You can also see which all devices you have logged-in from your WhatsApp account.
Limitations of WhatsApp Web
2. WhatsApp Web uses your phone to send and receive messages. So basically you need your phone to be connected to the internet all the time.
3. Works only on Google Chrome Browser.
Why Use WhatsApp Web on computer?
1. It is a lot more simple to type using an actual keyboard than using the small touch screen keyboard to type.
2. Now you can share a lot more. You can now share all the pictures from your Mobile device as well as you PC.
3. You can directly download all the images and videos over your computer. So you can save a lot of space on your mobile phone.
4. You don’t have to worry about checking you mobile again and again anymore at work. You can just glance over the chats by switching tabs over your work computer.
Have any queries regarding WhatsApp Web? Feel free to ask in the comment section below. You should also check out WhatsApp plus, a modified version of WhatsApp. For more such updates, subscribe to ReadMeNow.